BOARDROOM MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
I will not try to sell you on applying for Boardroom.
Instead, I will simply tell you who it is for …and who it’s NOT for.
This group IS for:
- Leaders or business owners in the engineering & construction industry who are currently doing 6 figures in their team or business and want to generate an additional $1 Million in revenue.
- People who want to stop pleading for work, eliminate the time-for-money business model, add $80-90K a month to their income, and join the top 3% of leaders & business owners in the engineering & construction industry.
- People who value helping others and contributing to their marketplace just as much as they value making money.
- People who know their team or business can grow, and who are willing to do the work to make that happen.
- People who are already successful, and want to double their income & their time off.
This group is NOT for:
- People who are just in this for the money, and don’t care about the results or outcomes their clients get.
- People who are dishonest or inauthentic in any way.
- People who are just getting started, and haven’t made much money yet.
And now for more brutal honesty:
This is expensive.
Plus, you’ll be required to implement what you learn …fast …and share your results. (To be read “you’ve gotta do the work”.) What else? Hmm …oh yes, you’ll be asked to share what’s working in your team or business with the rest of the group (just as fellow members will be required to share their secrets with YOU).
Here’s How It Works
First, you’ll need to enter your REAL email address below. Then you’ll be taken to an application where I ask you all sorts of invasive questions about your business. OK – they’re not that invasive. I’m just really trying to weed out the “tyre kickers” here.
Anyway, the application will come to my office and one of two things will happen. One, I’ll decide we’re not a good match and I’ll let you know politely. Or two, I’ll decide we MIGHT be a good match and someone from my office will schedule a call to see if we really are. Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. If you want in, great. If not, no problem. We’re cool either way.
I’m only looking for high-calibre people to join Boardroom. I’ll review applications on a first come, first-serve basis.
OK, Here’s the first step…